Dear visitor, please https://webbuzzs.com read this User Agreement carefully before visiting our website. Your access to the Website is entirely dependent upon your agreement to this Agreement and your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. If you do not agree to any of the terms of this Agreement, please terminate your access to the Website. Please note that if you continue to access the Website, we will assume that you accept the entire text of this Agreement without reservation or qualification.
Scope Of Service
As a company, we are completely free to determine the scope and nature of the services we provide to the extent permitted by law, and any changes we make to the services will be deemed to have taken effect upon their posting on the SITE.
All texts, codes, graphics, logos, images, audio files published on the SITE, as well as the owner of the software used (hereinafter referred to as “Content”) are the property of the Company and all rights are reserved. Reproduction or copying of the content of the SITE without written permission is strictly prohibited.
- All users agree to use the SITE only for lawful and personal purposes and not to engage in any activity that would constitute a violation of the rights of third parties. They bear civil and criminal responsibility for their actions and activities within the SITE. The SITE assumes no direct and/or indirect responsibility for the damages that third parties suffer or may suffer as a result of these works and actions.
- We do our best to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the information available on the SITE. However, despite our efforts, this information may lag behind actual changes, there may be discrepancies. For this reason, we make no warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or timeliness of the information contained on the SITE and assume no obligation of any kind.
- The SITE may contain hyperlinks to other websites, applications and platforms that are operated by third parties and whose contents are not known to us (hyperlink). The SITE, functionality and access to these websites are provided only as a convenience, and we assume no responsibility for their content.
- Although we do our best to keep the SITE free of viruses, we cannot guarantee that viruses are completely absent. Therefore, it is the responsibility of users to take the necessary precautions against viruses when downloading data. We are not responsible for any damage caused by malicious programs, codes or materials.
- We do not guarantee that the services offered on the SITE will be free of defects or errors or that they will be provided uninterrupted. We may terminate your access to the SITE and the Services or any portion of the SITE at any time without notice.
Limitation Of Liability
Our liability for damages resulting from the use of the SITE is limited to intent and gross negligence. For damages resulting from a breach of contract, the total claim for damages is limited to the foreseeable damage. The aforementioned limitations of liability shall also not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health of a person. In all cases which are considered force majeure by law, which are based on delay, non-performance or fault, we shall not be obliged to pay any damages.
Termination And Changes
SITE and the User may terminate this Agreement at any time.
SITE has the right to unilaterally change, adjust and update the terms of this Membership Agreement and the services it offers on the Site at any time and in accordance with the law. Such changes, adjustments and updates shall be deemed effective from the moment they are posted on the SITE. Each time the User logs into the Site, he/she shall be deemed to accept the updated/modified/adapted elements in his/her use.
The User or the Member declares, accepts and undertakes that he/she has read, understood and accepted all the articles contained in this Agreement and confirms the accuracy of the information provided about him/her.
This Agreement was concluded at the moment when the User or the Member entered the Website or became a Member, and entered into force reciprocally and for an indefinite period of time.
The contract will terminate spontaneously upon termination of membership or in the event of any of the termination clauses listed in this agreement.