The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains how we will handle your personal information.
Collection Of Personal Data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visit to and use of the Site, including reference source, time of visit, page views, and how you navigate the Site;
- Information such as your email address that you provided when you registered on our website;
- for example, your name, profile picture, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, education and professional status, and information you provide when you create a profile on our website;
- Information such as the name and email address you provided when signing up for our emails and/or newsletters;
- Information you enter when using the services on our website;
- Information generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what conditions you use it;
- Information about anything you purchase through our website, a service you use, or a transmission you make, including your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information;
- Information you submit to our website to share on the Internet through our website, including your username, profile picture, and the content of your post;
- any type of communication content you send through our website or via email, including contact content and metadata;
- any other personal information you submit to us. Before you provide us with another person’s personal information, you must obtain that person’s consent to share and process the information in accordance with this policy.
Use Of Your Personal Data
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes stated in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to administer our website and business;
- to personalize our website for you;
- to enable you to use the services on our website;
- to send you the products you have purchased on our website;
- to provide the services purchased on our website Jul;
- to send you notifications, billing and payment reminders and receive payments from you;
- to establish marketing and commercial communications with you;
- to send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- if you have requested it, to send you our email newsletter (if you do not want the newsletter, you can tell us at any time);
- Companies or our carefully selected third parties that we believe would engage in content marketing, particularly if you accept that we send you mail, email or similar technology (if you do not want their content marketing, you can tell us at any time);
- to share statistical information about our users with third parties (but those third parties will not be able to identify any user from that information);
- to handle complaints and inquiries made by or about you regarding our website;
- to keep our website secure and to prevent fraud;
- to verify that our website is being used in accordance with the relevant terms and conditions (including monitoring messages sent via the private messaging service on our website);
- and for other purposes.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish that information or we may use it under the license you provide.
Your privacy settings may restrict the publication of your information on our website and may be changed through the privacy controls on the website.
We will not share your personal information with third parties or the direct marketing departments of other third parties unless you have given your express consent.
Sharing Of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agencies, suppliers or subcontractors for as long as necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (i.e., our affiliates, our parent company and its subsidiaries) for as long as necessary for the purposes set forth in this Policy.
We may share your personal data in the following cases:
- When required by law;
- In connection with ongoing or potential legal proceedings;
- to protect, enforce and defend our own legal rights (including sharing information with others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
- to the purchasers (or potential purchasers) of any business or assets that we have sold (or intend to sell); and
- if we reasonably believe that the court or authorized persons and institutions will decide that the personal information will be disclosed to a person who we believe may apply to the court for disclosure of personal information if he or she makes an application.
Except as provided in this policy, we do not share your personal information to third parties.
International Data Transfer
- The data we collect may be transferred to the following countries whose data protection laws are not the same as those of the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- The information you share or send for sharing on our website can be accessed through our website from anywhere in the world. We cannot prevent this information from being misused by others.
- You expressly consent to the sharing of the personally identifiable information set forth in Section E above.
Storage Of Personal Data
- Part F sets out the data retention policies and procedures designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data.
- The personal data we process may not be retained longer than the stated purpose or purposes require.
- We will retain documents containing personal information (including electronic documents) regardless of the other provisions of Section F:
- To the extent required by law; in cases where we believe the documents are related to ongoing or potential legal proceedings; and
- To protect, enforce, and defend our own legal rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
Security Of Your Personal Data
- We take reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We store all of your personal information on secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
- All financial transmissions made through our website are protected by encryption technology.
- You agree that due to the nature of the Internet, the transmission of data over the Internet is not secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the Internet.
- It is your responsibility to keep secret the password you use to access our website; we do not ask you to provide your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may change this Policy from time to time and post the new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to this Policy. We may notify you of changes to this Policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
You can request that we provide you with the information we store about you; the following is required to access this information:
- You must pay a fee and provide documents proving your identity.
- For this purpose, we generally accept a notarized copy of your passport and an invoice showing your current address.
We may retain the information you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you expressly consent in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we may give you the opportunity to opt out of our use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third Party Internet Sites
Our website contains links to third-party websites and disclosures. We have no control over, and cannot be held responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if any personal information about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Below are the names of the cookies that we use on our website and the purposes of their use:
- visit the website, / user while browsing the SITE monitoring / use to make the shopping cart on the Internet page / develop website usability / analyze the use of the website / fraud prevention and improve the security of the website / customization according to each user of the Internet page, / ads to the interests of specific users / target (s)define;
- In Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom history settings” in the drop-down menu and then unchecking “Accept cookies from websites”.
- In Chrome “Customize and Control” menu, after reaching “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, click on “Block cookies” under the title “Website of record”, you can block all cookies by selecting the option.
If you block all cookies, the availability of many websites will be limited. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete the cookies stored on your computer. Example:
- In Internet Explorer (version 10), you need to delete cookie files manually (for instructions, visit http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- In Firefox you can delete all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom history settings” and clicking on “View cookies” and then “Delete all cookies”.
- In Chrome “Customize and Control” menu, after reaching “Settings”, “View advanced settings” and “Clear browser data”, click “Cookies and other website’s add-on data clear” option and select “Clear browser data”, you can clear all cookies by clicking on it.
Deleting cookies will limit the availability of many websites.